- Kuhusu sisi
- Kituo cha Habari
- Fursa za uwekezaji
- Huduma Zetu
Functions and Duties of Planning, Statistics and Monitoring Department
The functions and duties of Planning, Statistics and Monitoring Department are as stipulated here under:
1. To collect data and other development information for preparation of socio-economic planning and budgeting with regards to development priorities.
2. To analyze and interpret data for socio-economic issues.
3. To coordinate preparation and implementation of Medium and long term plans as well as council strategic plan.
4. To coordinate preparation of Council action plan and cash flow each financial year.
5. To coordinate implementation of council development projects.
6. To conduct monitoring, evaluation and assessment of council development projects.
7. To coordinate preparation and submission of council quarterly and annual development reports.
Mbulu district Coucil
Anuani: P.O.BOX 74
Simu ya mezani: +255743583078
Barua pepe: email@example.com